breathe, dip into the water and go under it all and hold yourself alone


Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Halfway and Nowhere and Trapped Somewhere Wrong

"What are you doing?" he asks indignantly, and it's the same old fucking story. Yet another version of the same situation. And you don't know how long I've just been sitting here, looking at this page, thinking. You don't know how hard it is for me to write. I got up and I looked in the mirror and I tried to find my soul in my reflection. I tried to get a hold of my mind, by looking into my own eyes. And these words came to me: Don't let yourself be caught here. 

Stuck. 
Stagnant. 
Stressed. 

I'm afraid to speak. 

"It is often safer to be in chains than to be free." 
 - Franz Kafka





No comments:

My photo
mind open, heart enlarged, soul receptive

I love my followers.


"Are you becoming what you always hated?" --- Charles Bukowski