breathe, dip into the water and go under it all and hold yourself alone


Monday, May 18, 2009

always lost

It's in my art, and the way that I dress, and the way that I carry myself, and the thoughts and feelings I put out there for the world to take on. And it's all about the way that I take the world in, how I see the time go by from my own personal perspective. It's in everything I know and everything I fail to realize. And I'll never be able to put my finger on it and own that spark of life, now will I? I'm always going to be lost.

2 comments:

The Girl From Back Then said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Desiree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My photo
mind open, heart enlarged, soul receptive

I love my followers.


"Are you becoming what you always hated?" --- Charles Bukowski