breathe, dip into the water and go under it all and hold yourself alone

Monday, May 18, 2009

always lost

It's in my art, and the way that I dress, and the way that I carry myself, and the thoughts and feelings I put out there for the world to take on. And it's all about the way that I take the world in, how I see the time go by from my own personal perspective. It's in everything I know and everything I fail to realize. And I'll never be able to put my finger on it and own that spark of life, now will I? I'm always going to be lost.

2 comments:

Verity Vaudeville said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Desiree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My photo
mind open, heart enlarged, soul receptive

I love my followers.


"Are you becoming what you always hated?" --- Charles Bukowski