breathe, dip into the water and go under it all and hold yourself alone


Saturday, October 29, 2016

The Portals

Justice rips her blindfold off & holds a sword to my throat. Staring, cold blind eyes like mirrors peirce right into my soul. I cannot look at her without guilt. Her blind eyes somehow shame me, although they see nothing. I know why she is here before the words leave her lips. I must surrender my key to the Portals. To fight is useless and problematic. I feel a numb sense of complacency wash over me even as my heart beats with horror in my chest. My own hand shall betray me now- what else can be done but obey? I give her the key. The moment that fucking key is in her hand the earth shakes beneath us and we are suddenly split, separated by a giant chasm. I'm just lucky I didn't fall in it and die. But am I really lucky, to remain in such a hateful world? I am tired of surviving, struggling for life on this godforsaken fucked up planet.

The Portals were my only escape from this madness. Nothing else mattered. Yet i managed to fuck it up.

No comments:

My photo
mind open, heart enlarged, soul receptive

I love my followers.


"Are you becoming what you always hated?" --- Charles Bukowski